Values we believe in
- Lead Review team of 1-5 employees
- Perform audits, track, and record daily production
- Review Records for accuracy. Patient demographics and DOS.
- Upload images to client
- Keep internal system free of incomplete records
- Pay invoices to medical providers and third-party vendors
- Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00am to 5:00pm. Occasional Saturdays depending on business needs. Training hours may vary.
- Minimum of High School Diploma
- Record Review, Quality Assurance, Supervisory experience
- Medical Terminology a plus but not necessary
- Highly motivated and dependable
- Excellent organizational/time management skills
- Type at least 40 wpm
- Strong computer and Internet skills, including Microsoft Office
- Highest level of integrity
- Commitment to excellence and one like mind
- Detail oriented and a team player
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
ABOUT Record Retrieval Solutions:Based in Florida and having developed strategic relationships with record management leaders and governing institutions across the United States, such as CIOX, MRO, and Scan-STAT, our record retrieval expertise spans the nation. As innovators of the medical record retrieval industry, with over 30 years of experience, we empower our employees to evolve with us and remain at the forefront of the record retrieval industry. At RRS, we are constantly working to build positive relationships both internally and externally, as we believe quality relationships are the cornerstone of any successful business. Recruiting people who understand our values, are able to enhance our team dynamics, and work well with our clients is our top priority. Our company culture is driven by principles such as initiative-taking, relationship-building, and continuous learning and growth. We are looking for self-starters who are constantly pushing themselves forward to succeed. If you are motivated to learn, have a can-do attitude, and identify with our values and company culture, then please reach out to us — our team may be the perfect fit for you.
For more information about us, please consult:
We have no current open positions but are always looking for exceptional talent. We would love to hear from you if you believe you have what it takes to join our team.
Tell us why you would be a great addition to our team. What strengths, experiences, and ideas would you bring? We want to know how your expertise aligns with our vision and values. Even though we may not have a specific position available right now, we review every application we receive. By submitting your resume, you will be considered for future opportunities that match your skills and interests. We appreciate your interest in Record Retrieval Solutions Active and look forward to possibly welcoming you as a valuable team member.